Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A couple of books I got from US Book Show 2022

As I mentioned in my short video about this, here are two books I received from the US Book Show event courtesy of Beacon Press. 


Book link information from publisher.
  • Kavita Das, Craft and Conscience: How to Write about Social Issues. Boston, MA: Beacon Press, 2022. I requested this in part for curiosity and my personal use. I am hoping to learn some new things about writing, especially about social issues so I can apply it to my blogging and personal writing. I also requested it to see if we should acquire it for our library. This copy is an advanced reader's copy (ARC). 
  • Catherine Ceniza Choy, Asian American Histories of the United States. Boston, MA: Beacon Press, 2022. Requested it mainly for possible library acquisition consideration, but I also intend to read and review it on my blog. This is a finished book copy. 

 Thanks to Beacon Press for the opportunity to read and review these.

 

No comments: