Friday, January 08, 2021

Reopening with limited hours in 2021


 
 
After a hiatus of 2 years, I am going to take a chance and reopen this blog with some "limited hours." I am going to do my best to keep things simple, in part to go with the new theme of this blog, and in part just to keep things low stress for me. 

Some things I hope to do and blog about here: 

  • Academic article notes as I have done before. 
  • Book reviews related to librarianship and academia. 
    • A special interest for me would be reviewing academic encyclopedias and reference books. This is not just for me but to provide a small tool for students to learn how to read, use, and assess these kind of reference resources. 
  • A review here or there on online academic resources. Again, in part something that can be shared with students. 
  • Other professional reading and development items.
  • Something here or there about my work. This is likely to be a bit limited as I have gotten more private about my own life over time but if there is something interesting to share I may do so. 
  • Any other miscellany about librarianship and academic things. 

I will try to aim to post once a week, probably on Mondays, but it may be more like once every two weeks. So feel free to kick the tires, check things out, and if you like what you see consider adding the blog to your RSS reader (if you still use one) or subscribe via e-mail. 

 



 

 

No comments: