Monday, June 04, 2007

Gypsy Librarian took vacation, comes back

I took one of those things people keep talking about, a whatchamacallit? Oh yea, a vacation. Well, more like a few days to do some travel. Anyhow, saw a few wonderful sites, and I actually took some pictures. As soon as I finish writing about it, I may post a few lines about it here (or maybe over at the unruly cousin's blog, since he handles the personal stuff).

Anyways, I am back, and it is the beginning of the summer sessions, so we are back in business. I will be teaching a class early this evening. It's a Freshman Composition I. I already had a student from another class come looking for me this morning. The professor told her, "you can ask him about this stuff." The stuff refers to the research materials she will need for her assignments. It's a literature class. I went ahead and made a copy of the assignment and the syllabus for reference purposes, but I think I may send the professor a gentle e-mail and see if she would like to bring her class for a session.

No comments: