Monday, October 09, 2006

The Gypsy Librarian Heads to the JCLC in Dallas

I will be attending the Joint Conference of the Librarians of Color in Dallas. I will be leaving sometime Wednesday (not sure when, have some small personal items to take care of first). With a little luck, I should be there in time for the opening reception on Wednesday, but if not, I will be there bright and early on Thursday. For me, this is a lucky break as my director was interested in attending, so she is going along with one of our assistant directors. I have to look at the schedule again to see what sessions I will be doing. I hope to meet some interesting people in the process, and maybe learn a few new things relevant to my professional experience as well as to my setting.

I won't be blogging live; in fact, I will probably be pretty unplugged, but I will post about my experience when I get back.

So, see ya (laters, you two) next week. Best, and keep on blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Angel, have a great time! And quit refering to the "two" of us would you? Bloglines shows this feed with 74 subscribers!

Wow! I have been missing-in-action for awhile. I haven't commented here since before I got my own domain. :( I miss our conversations.

Sure wish Austin was closer to you; coming down there for ASIST in early Nov.