Thursday, February 01, 2018

Taking an extended blogging vacation here at A Simple Scholarly Librarian

For the few who have hung around, you may have noticed I keep blogging less and less here. It is not for lack of things to write about; it's more like I am just not feeling it. I am at a point where library world drama does not interest me (OK, let me be a bit blunt: I just do not give a fuck), and more importantly, work keeps me busy enough doing practical things that I do not have time to write them up and put them here. And while I am reading some LIS literature now and then, the pace on that has slowed in favor of reading more interesting things, including things in other areas.

So, starting today until I figure out what if anything I want to do with this my professional blog, I am turning out the lights and taking a break from here for a while. I am going to step back, take a walk or two, meander, and see what I can discover and rediscover. I have been blogging here for a while, and well, I can use a little time off. In the meantime, you can check out my book reviews and other more general things over at The Itinerant Librarian.

Paz y amor.







No comments: